If you are like me and just now thinking about how you would like to honor your mother and/or another special woman in your life on May 11th, I invite you to consider participating in GWP’s Mother’s Day Gratitude Project. It’s quick, easy and, most important of all, celebrates not only the important women in our lives but helps women and girls in our Partner Projects throughout the world! Here’s how it works:
- Write a note with the name and address of the woman/women you would like to honor on Mother’s Day.
- Enclose a check made out to “Global Women’s Project” for the amount(s) you would like to contribute to GWP on their behalf.
- Send your note and check to Nan Erbaugh, 47 S. Main Street, West Alexandria, OH 45381-1243.
- Nan will send a handwritten note to the women you would like to honor, noting that a donation has been made to GWP in their name. You may also make memorial donations which will be acknowledged on our website at https://globalwomensproject.wordpress.com.
- The checks you write will be used to support women and girls in our Partner Projects in South Sudan, Rwanda, Nepal, Uganda and Wabash, IN.
Join us in the celebration and empowerment of women!
With Gratitude for Your Support of GWP!
Kim Hill Smith, GWP Treasurer